The Controller for the collecting, processing and using of personal data on www.boundariescouturegh.com is:
Boundaries Couture Ltd, Online boutique
House Number 2 Fresher’s Lane,
- Use of Boundaries Couture Website
- As a visitor without Boundaries Couture account: By visiting a website, log files are sent from your browser to the respective website to enable the transfer of information.
- As a member with an account: We install password-protected direct access to your member account. Your personal information will be collected on a secure server by using a coding system. The collected data is kept secure from any potential abuse to the best of our ability and we do our utmost to provide a high level of security. Handle your account details with care – do not share it with anyone else. Always remember to log out completely when using computers with public access. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account.
- Collecting, processing and using of personal data
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, address and bank account details.
- We collect, process and store your personal data for the purposes of maintaining your membership and purchases at Boundaries Couture, as well as providing you with more rewarding services and customer experiences.
- Without your explicit permission, we only disclose your personal data to third parties to fulfil our contractual obligations (e.g. delivery of our products by transport and logistics companies) and for accounting purposes (e.g. bank and department collection companies). These service providers explicitly use your data only for the purpose of the contract.
- Where the legitimate purpose of the data processing becomes void or where the applicable data law requires, your personal data will be deleted accordingly.
- Cookies and flash cookies (“Cookies”) are pieces of data that are used in network communication storing certain information needed when navigating with your browser. “Session Cookies” identify a session and are deleted after closing the session and “Permanent Cookies” permanently store browsing history on your data medium. You may remove browsing history data or stop it from being collected.
- Boundaries Couture uses Session Cookies and Permanent Cookies. The cookies are necessary for easy and convenient navigation of our Website. Session Cookies help us update your shopping cart according to your wishes during your visit on our Website and the Permanent Cookies help us display products which you may prefer. The information provided is anonymous without any link to personal data.
- We also use third party Cookies on our Website to improve our products and services.
- According to The laws of Ghana, you can also completely or partially withdraw from the collecting, processing, or using of your data by Boundaries Couture. Please note that in such a case, the functionality of our Website will be limited or eliminated.
- How do we protect Your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- We have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You provide your personal information at your own risk.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password and for restricting access to the Services from your compatible mobile devices and computer(s).